Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A serious case of Bieber-fever and driving anxiety!

There is no way you could have missed the new album of the Biebs. You might even suffer from a serious case of Bieber-fever like I do. I can't seem to get into the car and not hear a Bieber-song while driving to work. He's everywhere and I like it. #sorrynotsosorry

I think I might actually go and buy the album. Do you still buy CD's? 

Besides from my Bieber induced raise in body temperature, driving to work has been a nightmare lately. I've always been commuting to work by train, but since I decided to move in with my parents, during the months leading up to my departure to Canada, I've been driving my Dad's car to work. It's the worst.. This is what a typical morning looks like for me: 



The traffic is totally jammed! Even at 5.30 AM there is so much traffic. Especially trucks..and I hate trucks.. they're so big! The 1 hour 15 minute drive one-way get's me stressed out to the max. Even more now it's dark outside. I'm not super confident about my own driving, but I distrust other drivers. No need to tailgate; if you want to sit on my backseat all you had to do is ask.. seriously!! Aarghh...

Besides all this physical discomfort I would also like to introduce you to the Alberta Adventure Girls. It's a group of Alberta-based Canadian girls that have fun exploring and adventuring the outdoors. 
AAG's founder Joanna, blogging as 'livingMintgreen', summed it as: 

"We're an all-inclusive group of active, fun and smart girls with a passion for adventure, sports and cultivating authentic friendships". 

Joanna created a (private) Facebook group for all girls to join and connect. There's girls from all over Alberta, with varying skills and levels of expertise. There's girls that hike, scramble, board and snowshoe, others mountain bike or jump in glacier water! (I know!!.. That's cold!). Some of them are serious talented photographers, like Megan Posein and Saba Sabati, the latter made the gorgeous picture below, or graphic designers, like Courtney Lawton, whom designed the AAG-logo. There's also some awesome mothers in the group that adventure with their little ones. Check them out on IG. You won't regret it! I'm so impressed with all of these beautiful girls! I can't wait to join them in their adventures. In January I hope to attend my first AAG-event! I'll keep you updated :).

To be continued...


While writing this post I've been trying this white chocolate flavor by Stach 'Coconut/Banana'. It's really nice, but I don't taste any banana.. none..nada..zip..
It's too bad, because I really thought the combination of coconut and banana would work in white chocolate. On the other hand I'm glad it didn't.. makes it a lot easier to resist ;). 


No comments:

Post a Comment