Sunday, October 4, 2015

Somebody to Love


I don't know if you were looking at me or not


You probably smile like that all the time

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.

For me it happens all the time.

And if you were to ask me
Call it magic

Oh yes I do

Loving can heal

Loving can mend the soul
I hope it will get easier

I don't want you to steal my freedom

I don't want you to change my mind

I don't want to make you love me

I just want you to take my time

But, I couldn't just walk by

And not say, "Hi"!

Lady Antebellum - Need you now, Coldplay - Magic, 
Sam Hunt - Take your Time, Ed Sheeran - Photograph


A little music lyric mashup about my crazy mixed feelings Sunday. 
The mind is a strange place to be in.. 

"Embrace the glorious mess that your are" - Elizabeth Gilbert

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment